The Hocking Descendants Society
Why Become A Member?
HOCKING FAMILY CONNECTIONS – a link to the past and a bridge to our future.
- The official newsletter of the HDS, is published three times per year: March – July – November. Featuring articles about Cornish heritage and articles of interest submitted by HDS members thus providing a vital means of communication between HDS members. An online version of the newsletter will be published in the near future.
- Send articles to:
Denise Phillips (Editor)
Deadline for submissions:
- 15 February, 15 June and 15 October EACH YEAR.
- New HDS Member’s email addresses (permission consented) are published in the newsletter to allow members to contact each other and share their genealogical information.
Public Group – general Hocking related enquiries – news. If you are new to Hocking family research, please introduce yourself and provide some information regarding your HOCKING connection
Private Group – DNA participants – interactive communication with other Hocking families for intermediate or advanced HOCKING researchers – request here to join the closed private group
The annual subscription fee is $25 AUD per year.
Membership of the HOCKING DESCENDANTS SOCIETY (HDS) shall be open to all persons subscribing to the objectives of the society and by paying the prescribed subscription fee. All memberships will expire on the 30th June each year.
Membership dues for the HDS are as follows:
$25.00 AUD per year (Newsletter and all communications via e-mail)
Preferred Method of payment:
- Electronic Funds Transfer:
All memberships cease on the 30th June each year and renewal of subscription is 1st July each year
Electronic Funds Transfer
- EFT to Society’s Bank Account:
Name: The Hocking Descendants Society Inc.
** Please quote: “(your name) – New Member” as the reference
- OVERSEAS MEMBERS: For International Transfers – please contact your financial institution to set up International Banking). Please check currency converter to allow for $25 AUD payment – Please quote Australian Swift Code: BENDAU3B
- You are required to have a Paypal account – contact our Membership Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to pay using PayPal
Once either Direct EFT, International Transfer or PayPal payment has been made:
- Email details of your transfer receipt to the Membership Officer: email@example.com
Registered Organisation No: A0023053V
Please fill in as much detail as known / possible. Enter N/A for any unknown fields.